Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 am
Information
» Rules
» Humans
» Werewolves
» Shifters
» Dragons
» Vampires
» Fae
Cbox
Latest topics
» Irish Eyes
Be My Escape - Page 3 Emptyby Kythen Lyaer Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

» The End of the Beginning
Be My Escape - Page 3 Emptyby Nowe Veleno Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am

» Cowboy Casanova v2.0
Be My Escape - Page 3 Emptyby Kythen Lyaer Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:42 pm

» Dive Right In
Be My Escape - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 am

» Hide In Plain Sight...
Be My Escape - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Be My Escape

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Be My Escape - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:03 pm

The man's replies to what he'd said were outwardly ignored, though inwardly he seemed to accept the words. They were the truth, after all. Not that he'd admit to it out-loud, not if he could help it at least. The only possible response he gave was to bow his head a little and close his eyes for a brief moment, and he was quiet for a long moment. Should he respond to that? What would he say if he did? Ahk. "It's...so weird being outside of my norm..." He finally said quietly, choosing to not reply to any of the comments the Vampire had said. "It's weird...and it's kinda...sca- Hey. Where are you going?" The Fallen blinked a bit as he realized a bit late that he was poking at nothing and that Nowe was further on the bed than he had been. He frowned slightly, a determined glint appearing in his eyes as he got onto his hands and knees, crawling up to where the man was sitting and reaching out to poke at him again. Can't you see he's just trying to make you feel better, you silly creature? The Fae tilted his head more and started poking at his stomach lightly, using his other hand to try poking at his side. He hid the ghost of a smile on his face by looking away for a moment, ceasing his infernal poking of doom for a few minutes to let the other believe he was done.

But he was far from finished. Once his 'break' was over, he started poking at the man faster, keeping the prods light to keep from upsetting him more. Because really, this was the only thing he could think of to try and fix what he'd done. After all, he didn't know the Vampire very well, so he wouldn't know what to say to make it better.

(OOC: Very short, very fail. >< I'm sorry. They'll get longer once we get into the wrestling match. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Reaper thought he was out of his norm? Psh. He had no idea what that meant. "You think this is weird? Try being born into a time where there were no televisions, no phones or cars, no tall skyscrapers or computers and then watching your entire world change seemingly overnight." Sure, Nowe had had a LOT of time to get used to the changes the world was making. He'd watched things evolve and change over so many years. Like the automobile. They were far different than they were before. And he far preferred today's automobile to the old 'classics' as they were now referred to. The telephone was another thing that was so utterly fascinating and ever changing. Gone from big, bulky wall mounted monstrosities to tiny little things you could carry around in your pocket. But a part of him was still a little wary and a little weirded out by everything that was so new and different than the time he was born in. He swatted at the fallen's hand again when he moved forward, rubbing the spot on his stomach absently when Reaper backed off for a moment. "Wait....did you just admit to being scared?"

Not that he actually got an answer aside from a renewed attack of light prodding. And it was about that time that it clicked that this was Reaper's way of trying to make up for upsetting him. With a sort of growl, the vampire grabbed hold of the Fae's hands and bounced forward in an attempt to pin Reaper on his back. He didn't quite have the right leverage to do so, however, so it would be all too easy for Reaper to wriggle free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 am

That wasn't the sort of weird that Reaper had meant. He'd mostly been referring to himself... What was considered normal for him was murderous, violent, and cold. Those were the only things anyone ever saw from him, so relaxing enough to show anything different was weird...and more than a little frightening. It was clear in the way he held himself that he was completely unsure with the Vampire seeing this side of him, but as the man had pointed out earlier, sometimes you had to take a 'leap of faith'. When he spoke up again he paused, actually giving a bit of a smile at what he had to say. "I can imagine how weird that is... I've dealt with something similar, though I think you've been around longer than I have." He promptly shut his mouth afterwards and tried to distract Nowe with more poking, hoping he didn't ask how old he was... though if he did ask, he would answer. It'd be a reluctant answer, but he'd answer it all the same. The growl that he received earned a raised eyebrow, and he was about to mimic the sound when his hands were grabbed. The Fallen flailed a bit, giving a strangled sort of laugh-yelp when the man moved forward, immediately starting to squirm to get free. Once he'd managed it he went right back to poking, eyes brightening a little as he peered at the man.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:19 am

Nowe's response to Reaper's comment that he'd dealt with something similar was to give a small snort and shake his head. "I'm pretty sure I have been. I've been around for a very long time." He commented, deciding not to ask the question that surfaced in his mind at that. Particularly because Reaper had resumed his attack shortly after that. He was fairly certain Reaper would have escaped and was not at all surprised when he actually managed it either. Instead, he scooted back a little, trying to stay out of reach. Once he got into a good position, he pounced toward Reaper in an attempt to pin him again. "So how are you anyway? I say...two hundred at most. Probably younger. Which means that, yes, I have been around longer than you have. Quite a bit longer truth be told." He admitted, leaving an open opportunity for Reaper to ask his age. Without waiting for an answer, Nowe poked the Fallen lightly on the forehead before scrambling backward. Of course, he didn't realize how close to the edge of the bed he was and scooted off the side with a little yelp, instinctively reaching for anything to grab onto. Unfortunately for Reaper, that something happened to be him.

The pair landed on the floor in a tangled heap with the Fallen perched atop Nowe. For a moment, all thought stopped and he had no idea what to say or do. And so when his brain finally caught up events, he couldn't help but say the first thing that came to mind. "I thought you didn't like me." It was actually an innocent enough comment but he didn't stop there. "You have me at your mercy, what do you intend to do now?" As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted them and squirmed to get free, shoving Reaper off of him and retreating back onto the bed to peer down at the Fallen. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. It just....sort of slipped out." He said, though he couldn't maintain and straight face and found himself smiling down at the Fae as a laugh bubbled up from his chest. "You should have seen the look on your face. I've never seen anyone look so shocked." He added, still laughing at the entire scenario, unprepared for any 'attack' Reaper might launch in revenge for being laughed at.

((Hope you don't mind the vague power playing. But I had a sudden inspiration for that scenario and I couldn't help myself. ^^;))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Reaper gave the other a curious look at the 'very long time' comment, blinking a bit as he lunged forward to try and poke him more. "How lo- Hey!" He exclaimed, throwing himself backwards onto the bed to try and avoid being pinned with no success. The Fallen squirmed a bit, huffing quietly and narrowing his eyes a bit at being more or less stuck. But at least he wasn't glaring? And then Nowe had to go and ask the one question he had hoped he woulnd't... Of course he would. The Fae would have facepalmed if he was able to, instead shaking his head a bit to get his hair out of his eyes. "I'm going to be one-hundred and fifty-one this year." He replied, albeit a bit reluctantly. See? He was trying. You couldn't fault him for trying. Though now his curiosity had been piqued, so he tilted his head and tried to head-butt the other's chest lightly. "What about you though? You've let on that you're much older than you appear." Not that he expected to get an answer. He was poked in the forehead, which made him blink again and sit up quickly, lashing out to try and jab his side when the unexpected happened.

It almost went by in slow motion, watching Nowe slip off the side of the bed. Out of instinct Reaper reached for him, attempting to at least hold onto the man to keep him from falling more, but to no avail. His hand met the other's hand, and before he could yank him back on the bed, he was pulled off as well. The Fallen gave a surprised cry, throwing his hands out to brace himself for the the landing. A bit late he realized that he was more or less straddling the Vampire, his hands on either side of the man's head from the way he'd fallen. For the second time that day his eyes popped wide open, but he didn't immediately scramble off of the assassin...Not yet, at least. A tiny smile curved the corners of his mouth and he chuckled, tilting his head a bit at the look on the man's face. "Pinned you." He announced, though he wasn't seriously counting this as a win. He was about to laugh when the other spoke up, which made him tilt his head more as he contemplated his response. "Look, it's not that I don't like you, it's that- ... What did you just say?" A faint flush, barely visible enough unless you were looking for it, crept up his cheeks. A scowl quickly replaced the look as he backed off fairly quickly, drawing his legs up to his chest as he leveled a glare at the Vampire who was now on the bed. The Fae only shook his head a bit, though the glare did lessen considerably at the apology. Okay, so he hadn't meant to say it at least. "Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure." He replied, though he tone wasn't angry like the other might have expected.

He continued looking away until a sound that caught him off guard nearly as much as everything else had sounded - Nowe was laughing. Surprised crimson eyes darted back to the other in time to see the smile, and he couldn't help but give an unsure half-smile back. "Oh, come on. I wasn't -that- shocked..." He began, moving around so that he was on his knees. He peered thoughtfully at the man for a moment, weighing his options. If he did it now, the other wouldn't realize what he was up to. A sly glint sparked in the Fallen's eyes before he moved around a bit more, waiting for a moment before launching himself from the floor at the man, seeking to pin him to the bed. "I'll show you for laughing at me!" He declared, though if the assassin listened, he might be able to detect laughter in his tone...
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:35 pm

So Reaper was one hundred and fifty years old? Younger than Nowe had expected. He'd figured maybe 180, 170 at the youngest. His skills at guessing people ages were a little rusty. He hadn't needed to guess at anything of the sort for a long time. Of course, he wouldn't be so quick to answer when the same question was asked of him. Merely giving a mischievous grin and a shrug. "How old do you think I am? I will give you a hint, I am more than twice your age." So there. He had guessed Reaper's age, it was only fair that Reaper guess his. Mostly he was just curious about how old Reaper thought he was.

Of course, any real answering had to wait until after the thoroughly embarrassing incident of them falling off the bed and Nowe not thinking before he spoke. At which point the entire conversation about ages was all but forgotten while Nowe tried to smooth over some of the awkwardness he'd unintentionally caused. Which seemed to have worked considering he suddenly found himself pinned on the bed. There were several things that occurred to him to say considering they were in a position similar to the one they'd been in moments before but he, wisely, kept his comments to himself for the time being. Instead, he tried a tactic meant to distract Reaper from...whatever it was he was planning but not upset him or embarrass them both...again. "Five hundred and ninety seven. That's how old I am." Perhaps it might seem a bit out of the blue considering Reaper had asked awhile ago but at least he'd gotten an answer right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:53 am

Having been successful in pinning the man, Reaper couldn't quite help the triumphant grin that flashed across his face. He was straddling the man, but the situation they'd been in only moments ago seemed to be forgotten for the most part. "Pinned ya again." He sing-songed, amusement clear in his eyes. This was fun. Maybe he could try letting his walls down a little more often. If he was honest with himself, it wasn't as bad as he had thought it'd be. Not that he'd thought things out more than pouncing and pinning the Vampire. He was mildly surprised he'd managed even this. He tilted his head thoughtfully, trying to find something to do to him. He could move both of the man's hands into one of his and use the free one to poke him in the sides. Or he could...do something. He couldn't really decide, so when the other spoke up again, he only blinked. He was...huh? "Huh. You look good for your age." He had replied in a completely dumbstruck tone, and it didn't seem he realized what he'd said. At any rate, his grip on the other's hands loosened enough that if the Vampire wanted to, he could squirm to freedom.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 am

Nowe wiggled in a half-hearted attempt to get free. He honestly didn't mind being pinned by Reaper and a part of him was mildly disappointed that nothing more interesting than a playful wrestling match was going on. But, the way things were going he wasn't going to rule out anything for the future just yet. Reaper was opening up, maybe things would progress from there. Not today, certainly, but maybe in the future. He made a face at the sing-song in Reaper's voice and renewed his efforts to free himself. Which proved successful when he distracted Reaper with his age. "Vampires do not age. I would hope I still looked good." He replied, deciding not to comment on the subtle hints that maybe, just maybe, Reaper found him attractive. It could be nothing, just the first comment that came to mind, but he had a feeling it was more than that.

So, to distract himself from thinking too much about the comment, Nowe wriggled free enough to grab the pillow above his head and swing it lightly at the side of Reaper's head. "Get off me." He scolded, following the attack with the pillow with an attempt to pin Reaper on his stomach. "This isn't over yet. I beat you once I can do it again." He threatened lightly, moving in to tickle the Fae's sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:47 am

While Reaper was doing a mental happy-dance at having pinned Nowe, he didn't notice the other was worming his way free slowly but surely. Before he could manage to tighten his hold again, the Vampire made a grab for a pillow and thwacked him upside the head. The Fallen blinked rapidly, realizing a bit late exactly what the man was doing and only managing a half-strangled yelp before he was pinned. "Hey!" He cried in protest, beginning to writhe under the other in an attempt to wriggle free. It didn't work though, as he was promptly tickled. The Fae gave another half-strangled noise crossed between a growl and a laugh, squirming madly to try and get away from him. "Th-that's no fair!" Though it was completely fair. He hadn't stated in the game 'rules' that tickling wasn't allowed. But he had to wonder how the assassin knew that he was ticklish at all. In a more, faintly desperate attempt to get free he started to buck his body every once in a while, hoping to unbalance the other enough to get partially free. Because all he needed was the chance to get that damn pillow away from him and it'd be on like Donkey Kong.

Though...it was very difficult to make any serious attempts at getting away when he was laughing like a hyena. Oh yes, Nowe would pay for this little attack. He would pay dearly for it... Except he probably wouldn't. Not much besides getting whacked with the pillow in return, at least. And maybe pinned until he admitted defeat. Or cried 'Uncle'. Either way would work.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 pm

"Who says tickling isn't fair?" Obviously Reaper but that clearly didn't count at the moment. Of course, he'd had no idea the Fallen was ticklish and had just gone with the first thing that came to mind to do. He clung on determinedly as Reaper tried to throw him off. "Give up. You can't win." He told him, though he doubted it would do much good. And even if it did, the 'fight' was clearly not over yet. Nowe, perhaps in a rather surprising move, released the Fae and scrambled off the bed, darting to the door and throwing it open in an attempt to escape retribution. There was no way Reaper would let him get away and he was actually looking forward to the chase. Of course, he wasn't going to make things easy on the Fae. Instead of just running around the house like an idiot, Nowe slipped around the corner in the living room, intending to pounce on the Fae as he came past. It wasn't a perfect plan considering it was possible Reaper would be more careful than to run blindly into the living room or the fact that, if he wasn't careful one or both of them could get hurt but for the moment, he was more focused on just having fun than anything else. So one could only hope nothing went wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 am

If the Vampire continued to tickle him like that, the Fallen would probably begin to think he was a worm. The more he was tickled, the more he squirmed and laughed. It was a vicious cycle that didn't seem like it would end any time soon. "-I- said tickling was- HEY! Damnit, Nowe, get back here!" Reaper cried when the other bounded off and away from him. He laid there for a moment glaring at the way he had gone before scrambling after him, bolting out of the room like a shot. How dare he try to run away from this?! The Fae skidded as he tried to slow down when the living room came into view, grabbing onto the side of the entry-way to try and give himself momentum to swing around the corner. The man had to have come by this way or some- Ohai! The Angel gave a surprised cry to see the other being a creeper and put on his brakes, flailing a little to keep from running into him. Chances are that if Nowe didn't move, they were likely to collide. And painfully.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:59 am

One of those unexpected circumstances Nowe hadn't thought about was Reaper slowing down and coming around the corner. Which is exactly what happened. And Nowe wasn't expecting it so he had no time to really try and move out of the way before Reaper collided painfully with him. Instinctively, Nowe latched on to Reaper and tried to protect him, in a way, by pulling him close and letting the Fae fall on top of him. Unfortunately, that meant he took the brunt of the fall, hitting his head on the arm or the couch and loosing a hiss of pain as he fell. When his head connected with the carpeted floor, he yelped suddenly to feel his own fangs pierce his lower lip and the metallic taste of blood filled his mouth. "Ow! God damn!" He released Reaper and pressed a hand to his mouth. It, unsurprisingly, came away with a smear of blood and he huffed out an annoyed breath before peering at the Fae still sprawled across him. "I smell blood." Belatedly he remembered he was bleeding as well. "Other than my own I mean. Are you alright Reaper?" He hesitated to shift in case the other was hurt, he doubted he was hurt badly but still, Reaper was bleeding....he had cream carpeting (a fact he realized only in that moment was probably a dumb thing for a vampire) and the less blood he got on his carpeting the better. Of course, the moment he realized he was worried more about his carpets than his aching head and lip, and whatever injury Reaper might have, he couldn't help but laugh a little, chuckling at the idea that he would think of that NOW. It didn't make much sense but it was amusing. It was a good thing neither of them were seriously injured, otherwise Nowe's laughter would be in bad taste but aside from some minor injures they were both fine. And all things considered, the situation was rather funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Collision... It was imminent and inevitable. The moment he felt his body connect to the Vampire's, Reaper closed his eyes and scrunches up his face. There was a brief feeling of falling and a stabbing pain in both his tongue and his hand. The Fallen was very still for a moment as he tried to figure out what had happened, his gaze slowly trailing down to the body he was more or less sprawled across. He shook his head sharply a few times, groaning and holding a hand to his own mouth. Much to his surprise, he found that it wasn't his lip he'd bitten down on, but his tongue instead. At Nowe's curses, his gaze slid over to the other, blinking a bit owlishly at the blood on his hand. It took him a moment to realize that his hand was still stinging badly, bit the carpet burn was the least of his worries at the moment. It was only when the other spoke up that he managed to actually get himself to respond, rolling off of the man and giving a small nod. "M'fine..." He muttered, holding his hand to his mouth and spitting blood out in it. The Fae made a face and glanced back at the other, head tilted a bit. "What about you?" His tone was little more than a grunt considering any sort of speech made his tongue move, which in turn caused the throbbing to get a bit worse before mellowing out. A curious yet confused look crossed his features at the other's laughter, and he tilted his head a tiny bit more.

"What's so...damnit," he broke off, holding a hand to his mouth and shutting his eyes briefly from pain. "What's so funny? I wanna laugh too." The Vampire didn't know it, but right now he was rather lucky that the Fae wasn't trying to hurt him at the moment. If this scenario had happened with any of his siblings, he would have tackled them and hit them a few times to 'thank' them for the bleeding tongue...which was still bleeding which bothered him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Nowe was a bit disappointed when Reaper rolled off of him but the only indication that he gave was a slight frown, which easily could have been mistaken for a frown because of the fact he was bleeding or any number of other things. At least Reaper was alright other than a bit tongue. Not that he expected anything much worse than that, but the question needed to be asked. When the Fae turned the question back on him he gave a vague wave of his hand, remembering belatedly that there was a bit of blood on said hand. "I've felt far worse than this before. It'll take more than a bump on the head and a bit lip to bother me too much." He replied, licking at his bitten lip a bit to try and clean the blood off, which proved a rather useless endeavor considering he was still bleeding.

The next question, however, earned a confused noise from the vampire and he shifted, peering curiously at the Fae until it dawned on him that he'd been laughing about his carpets. "Nothing really. I just thought of something stupid and had to laugh." He'd clarify if Reaper asked him to but really, it was kinda silly. He was lying on the floor worrying about the color of his carpets. He hadn't worried about them when he'd found Reaper bloodied and practically half-dead in the woods and brought him home. So why then? And why did it even matter to him in that moment considering he wouldn't change the color of his carpets anyway? He rolled onto his side and propped his head up on his elbow, watching the Fae for a moment and thinking. And, whether it be thanks to the smell of blood in the air or something else entirely, his thoughts tended toward things Reaper probably wouldn't approve of. With a half-smirk, he reached up and wiped a bit of blood away from the Fae's mouth, apparently having forgotten that he was still bleeding a bit himself. "You know.....if I were to kiss you right now you would taste like blood." He said, licking the little bit of blood off his finger without thinking about what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 am

A small nod was given to the other when he more or less waved off Reaper's concerns, and he shrugged a little as stretched out more. "Cool. At least you're sturdy. I know someone who would have been bawling for hours to have smacked their head like that." Never mind that he had usually been the one to cause said crying from said person. He was going to leave that little bit out... Unless the Vampire asked about it. Because if he asked, he'd force himself to explain, if only a little. Thanks to the other having bitten his lip, the scent of blood on the air was beginning to grow tempting. Which, in his opinion, wasn't a good thing at all. He bit down on his bottom lip to keep himself from being distracted, forcing himself to focus on the man. That didn't do him any favors, he decided. He managed to focus back on the other just in time to watch him lick the blood off his lip. The Fallen's eyes were almost trained on the blood, a small shiver shaking him for a moment. Oh man... That...that just...

"Hm?" Came Reaper's distant response to his question being answered, and he forced his crimson eyes back onto Nowe's piercing blue gaze, blinking a bit more. Without seemingly thinking about it, he scooted a bit closer, eyes training themselves back on the other's bleeding lip. As lost as he was in that scent, he didn't notice the Vampire's hand coming towards his face, so to have the blood wiped away from his lips surprised him. The Fae gave a quiet gasp as he was forced back into paying attention, eyes widening as he froze again. That's the second time today that the man had touched him in a...somewhat gentle manner. It was completely unsettling, and he didn't know exactly how to respond. Of course, any thought process he might have had was more or less thrown out the window when the other licked the blood from his finger, which earned another shiver from the Fallen. Ah... To hell with it. He gave a quiet noise that was probably meant to be a growl and scooted closer, trailing his nose on the side of the man's neck. Without waiting to see if it was alright, he opened his mouth and bit down, allowing the other to feel his teeth. Look at that, assassin. He had sharp toothies too. >>
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 pm

There wasn't much to say to Reaper's responses. And any questions he asked would probably either not be answered or just annoy the Fae. So he didn't ask. Instead, he kept quiet and waited for the Fallen to say or do something else. What he did, however, was entirely unexpected and Nowe's first instinct was to protect himself and he had put his hands up to try and push Reaper away from him but stopped himself; though his hands remained pressed against the Fallen's chest. Time seemed to stand still for a moment, he was pinned under Reaper, the Fallen's teeth pressing down on his neck, his heartbeat strong and rhythmic under his hands. It was strangely intimate though he doubted the Fae had meant it as such. His fight of flight response faded as the Fae remained where he was, teetch pressing painfully against his neck but not yet breaking the skin. And that....that was frustratingly exciting. He wanted Reaper to bite him and yet he didn't. He knew all too well how his body would react to that and therein lay the frustrating part. Even if Reaper bit him now, he doubted the Fae would appreciate the reaction he'd get.

But it was already to late to go back now. With a soft sound somewhere between a whine and a moan the vampire slid his hands out from between them and, in an attempt to not scare Reaper off too quickly, rested them at the Fae's waist. "Don't stop now." He did not, entirely, approve of the way his voice sounded but he couldn't exactly deny he was enjoying what was going on either. He shifted his head to the side, exposing more of his neck and giving the Fae better access. "Do it if you want to. Bite me. I won't stop you." No, he wouldn't stop the Fae. Not intentionally. Reaper might stop all on his own when he realized what was going on but until then....Nowe was quite happy to be at the Fae's mercy. And maybe he'd even get a chance to bite back. He'd do it right then if the angle to reach Reaper's neck wasn't so awkward. But alas, it was rather difficult to bite someone's neck when they had their teeth in yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 am

Reaper really hadn't planned on waiting for permission, what with the way he'd more or less pinned Nowe down, but it seemed like he would regardless. He hadn't been expecting the other to let him keep him down like that, but when he wasn't pushed back, he hesitated. Should he just bite down and get it over with? At the intial resistence he'd felt from the man, the Fallen responded by pressing against him a bit more, dragging his teeth along the other's neck just for the hell of it. No, he hadn't intended it to be intimate... He was mostly going off of instinct right now. As to whose instincts he was following was a mystery, but at the moment what mattered more was whether he'd be allowed access or not. The noise that escaped the Vampire was responded to by freezing, a shiver racking his body again as he paused. What...was that...? Completely thrown off by the sound, he didn't notice when the man's hands moved from their position against his chest until they were at his waist, and he bit down just a tiny bit harder. Whether it was a warning or not was still unknown, but he wasn't trying to hurt the man, at least?

Of course, the way the other sounded didn't exactly help things. It earned another shiver, the Fae pressing a tiny bit closer without realizing it. When he was given more room, well... That was the point of no return. For him, at least. He bit down hard enough to break the skin, giving a noise somewhere between a growl and a content huff, taking slow and steady draws from the Vampire. That taste... Reaper gave another shiver, making a low noise deep in his throat and closing his eyes. He wasn't sure whether he'd calm down more after having a meal, or if his body would continue to respond without him knowing about it. Because he continued to press even closer to Nowe without meaning to, and it was unclear how much closer he could actually get while still being in his own body.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Feeling the other's teeth break skin and blood well up from the bite. He bit down on a pleased sound and tried his best to lie still and not do anything that would make Reaper stop. That, of course, was easier said than done as he slid his hands up and around the Fae's back, holding him close as he fed in slow and steady gulps. It was all very exhilarating. It had been a long time since he'd allowed someone to feed from him so intimately. And with Reaper pressed so close it wouldn't be at all difficult for the Fae to tell just how much Nowe was enjoying the way things were progressing.

He wasn't sure how long they lay there like that but eventually Reaper began to pull away and Nowe was torn between letting him and stopping him. In the end, instinct and desire won out over common sense and logic and Reaper would find his retreat impeded by Nowe hand on the back of his neck, fingers tangling into his hair. "Don't stop now. Things were just getting interesting." He said before pulling the Fallen in for a kiss, tasting their combined blood on Reaper's lips and shivering a little to feel blood drip down his neck. He broke the kiss and, without word or warning, sank his fangs into the Fae's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 am

It was probably a good thing Reaper wasn't aware of the way his body was reacting to...well...just about everything. Otherwise he would have been off Nowe and down the hall in less than a minute. His body seemed to be enjoying what was going on, and perhaps it was enjoying it a bit too much... Thankfully, the similar response to the Vampire's would go largely unnoticed, as focused as he was on feeding. The Fallen gave a low pleased growl, pressing a bit closer in response to the other's arms around him. Sure, there was some part of him going off like a siren that said that he needed to get up and away from there, but he ignored it. The man's blood tasted too damn good for him to pull away like that. Eventually, he started to get full, so he pulled back from the bite wound only to lick at it a few times, trying to slow the bleeding so the other wouldn't bleed out.

Which probably should have been the first sign that he wasn't completely normal. Reaper gave a content sigh, preparing to pull back completely and roll away from Nowe, when he found his escape stopped. Frowning, the Fae jerked back a bit, only to have a hand on the back of his neck to hold him still. Feeling the Vampire's fingers in his hair, the Fallen gave a noise crossed between unsure and afraid. What was he going to do? "Let me-" He didn't get a chance to finish. The moment the other's lips met his own, his mind shut off and he actually kissed back, parting his lips a little when the man pulled back. Did he really just do that? The Fallen was in the process of shaking his head to clear it, trying to collect his thoughts, when something else managed to completely unhinge that. Feeling the fangs pierce his skin, he gave a noise that was part growl, part moan and pressed closer with a shiver. Whenever he managed to clear his head, chances are he won't want to go anywhere near the other for at least two weeks... So he better make the best of things now that he had the Angel squirming at the smallest touch.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:31 am

Nowe had lost himself in the moment, in the feel of another body pressed against his and the sensation of another feeding on his neck. How long had it been since he'd been with someone in such a relationship. Far too long if his reactions were anything to go by. Was it Reaper or was it built up sexual frustrations that had him wanting more? He didn't know and right then, he really didn't even want to try and figure it out. All he knew was that he wanted more and Reaper seemed only to willing to give him that. Of course, Reaper couldn't feed forever. And blood loss, though not exactly deadly to a vampire, would still make things a little fuzzy and a part of Nowe was glad when the Fae pulled away when he did.

And now, now he was in charge. He was the one with his fangs sunk into flesh and the taste of blood in his mouth. He wasn't terribly hungry. He'd fed only last night after all, but that didn't stop him from enjoying the taste of Reaper's blood. He only took small draws of blood, little more than sips, to prolong the satisfaction but even that couldn't go on forever and after a time he withdrew though he did pause to lick at the wound and clean away any blood that still flowed from the two neat puncture wounds he'd left. Without thinking, he recaptured the Fallen's lips in a kiss and his hands slid under Reaper's shirt, trailing across his stomach and chest as he pulled the shirt up, quite intent on pulling it off and having access to more of the Fae's skin.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on one's point of view) a sound cut into his thoughts and he paused, pulling away from the Fallen as much as he could, being pinned beneath him and all. At first he was going to ignore it but in the handful of seconds that the noise had distracted him he'd managed to clear his head enough to realize something was....well...not wrong. Certainly not wrong when clearly their bodies had been enjoying the closesness but....it certainly wasn't right either. And in a rush of near panic, the vampire pushed the Fae off of him and squirmed out from under him. He could still taste Reaper's blood on his lips and there was a dull ache in his neck where the Fallen had bit him but none of that was really of any consequence when he could hardly think past the desire to go back and finish what they'd started which would be a very bad idea right then. Escaping into his bedroom, Nowe closed the door behind him and snatched his cell phone up from the nightstand by the bed. Trying to sound at least somewhat normal he growled out a greeting in German and was very irritated at hearing Javaid's voice on the other end. You sound grumpy. Did I interrupt something? "I don't have time for your nonsense right now Javaid. What the hell do you want?" You ARE grumpy. But I have that information you wanted. Joy. Tonight of all nights. Well....it did give him an excuse to leave the house he supposed. "Fine. Where do you want to meet?" The usual place. See you tonight then? "Yeah I'll be there. Just give me some time."

He hung up wondering how his day could possibly get any worse than it was right then. Javaid was the last person he wanted to see with rosy cheeks and a bite mark on his neck. But he needed the information the Fae had for him. So he cleaned up his neck and put one of those large band-aids over it to try and conceal the bite and changed his shirt, tugging the turtleneck up to cover the band-aid. It would have to do for now. He wasn't sure what Reaper had done after he'd fled the living room and he doubted the Fae would care if he was leaving but he did pause at the front door. "I'm going of for a bit. Don't know when I'll be back so you've got the house to yourself for awhile. If you need anything my number's on the table." He called into the almost eerily quiet house before heading out into the night to meet with his informant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be My Escape   Be My Escape - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be My Escape
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Downtown :: Mall-
Jump to: