HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 am
Information
» Rules
» Humans
» Werewolves
» Shifters
» Dragons
» Vampires
» Fae
Cbox
Latest topics
» Irish Eyes
by Kythen Lyaer Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

» The End of the Beginning
by Nowe Veleno Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am

» Cowboy Casanova v2.0
by Kythen Lyaer Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:42 pm

» Dive Right In
by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 am

» Hide In Plain Sight...
by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Share | 

Dive Right In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

"Nowe... It'll be okay. Really. The others...they're not like Pyre and Shade." Zach was pleading with the Vampire, his eyes excited though he was nervous about the subject he was broaching at the time. "First is the eldest brother of my family, and it's...the closest I can get to bringing you to meet my parents. It's..." The boy paused, biting his bottom lip and kicking at the ground - nervous habits he'd never been able to shake. Though he still struggled with the technical terms of what he felt for the man, he knew that he cared more for him than what normal friends did. That, and he really liked kisses. The man's kisses in particular, and he was overjoyed with the concept of cuddling. He'd never known that the things he felt were possible, but at the moment, he was all but begging the other to do just one thing for him. He never really asked for much, but... "It's important to me... For you to meet the ones I care about and be welcomed into the Family." Because it's what every boy and girl did at some point in their lives, and he'd watched enough TV commercials to know that it was the right thing to do.

When he lifted his gaze again to meet the man's eyes, the other would be able to see red start to over-shadow the green until he was left looking into crimson eyes. Reaper wasn't as shy as Zach was, and he wasn't afraid to throw Nowe over his shoulder and walk him there if it was the only way. "It's important to me too. Besides, I have to show them 'hey look, I'm capable of more than just death and descruction!'." He reached for the man, but not in the obvious way; his index fingers looped into the Vampire's jeans and he tugged him closer that way, angling his head a bit as if to kiss him but only keeping toyingly close. "And we don't have to stay there, either. Just a meeting, and we can come back home. What do you say? Humor me." He allowed his eyes to half-close and he offered a small smile, waiting for the other to respond. Of course, he wasn't about to tell the other he'd already packed a bag with things they might need; sleeping clothing, weapons... Y'know. The necessisites. "Twister already likes you, and I know my sisters will fawn over you. They know a good thing when they see it."
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:29 pm

'It'll be okay.' Yeah. Nowe had already expressed his thoughts on how much of a Bad Idea it was. He could not possibly think of any way things could be okay when they were being hunted by the very people Zach wanted to go visit. "And you don't think it's even remotely possible that we may run into them while we're sitting around having a chat? No, Zach. This cannot possibly be a good idea." He didn't care who Zach wanted him to meet. The moment he'd said family every alarm bell in Nowe's head was going off telling him that doing this was likely the single stupidest thing he could possibly do in his entire long life. But Zach was....well....he was Zach and Nowe did find himself agreeing to a lot of things that Zach wanted. One did not simply say no to one's love and be unable to feel bad about it. And this seemed extremely important to Zach. Which he actually voiced in his next couple statement which only served to make Nowe feel worse about refusing. "Zach I...." But even as he spoke he watched Zach's eyes change and his frown deepened.

"I don't like it when you do that. And I don't care how important it is. It's a very, very bad idea. How can you not see that?" But if it was important enough for Reaper to make an appearance... His thought trailed off when he found himself suddenly much closer to Reaper than he had been a moment before and he huffed lightly. "Can't it wait until after we deal with Thing 1 and Thing 2? Besides, it's not as if I have anyone to introduce you to. At least no one that amounts to family for me. You've already met, and disliked, the one person I'm closest to in this entire city." He was, of course, talking about Javaid whom he hadn't heard from in a couple days. There were a lot of reasons that Javaid might not have checked in, the simplest being that there was nothing new to report. Of course, being an assassin, Nowe never just assumed that the simplest answer was the right one. Javaid could have been caught, or injured or lost the two angels. The only thing that kept the thought Javaid might be dead out of his mind was the fact he could still feel the bond he shared with the other. But beyond knowing that he was still alive, he had no way of knowing what else was going on with the Phoenix. "I just want to keep us both safe. Is that too much for me to ask? I will happily go meet your family when we're not in danger of being ambushed by a pair of crazy angels." Somehow he doubted he was going to win this argument and he touched Reaper's cheek as he spoke up about how the others would think of him. "Twister does not like me. And I hardly want a bunch of girls fawning over me just because they approve of me. I don't need anyone's approval to love you."

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:12 pm

"You're missing the entire point." Reaper almost pouted, keeping his fingers through the belt loops to prevent the other from backing away from him. Why didn't he see what he was trying to get at? "It's not just because I want them to approve of you. I want you to approve of them. And I don't dislike Javaid. He's just annoying. Reminds me a lot of Twister, actually." He sighed and released the man, stepping back and crossing his arms over his chest. Sure, he was jealous of the Phoenix, but he didn't out-right hate him. That little wench he ran around with, however, was an entirely different point. At his refusal, his crimson eyes softened slightly and he sighed a bit more heavily than before. He understood where Nowe was coming from, but now was really the only chance they'd have at it. Instead of moving farther away from the Vampire, he put his hands at the other's waist, pressing a bit closer than he had the first time and tilting his head a bit into the other's hand. "I don't care that you don't have someone to introduce me to. And I don't really care much about the Family's opinion of you... First though... First was really the only one I didn't have an issue with." He closed his eyes with a soft noise and reclaimed one of his hands, holding it over his love's hand before opening his eyes again. "How often do I actually ask you for anything? Let alone say it's important to me?" Not very often, but he pressed on regardless.

"From what I have heard, Pyre and Shade aren't anywhere near the rest of the family. They're still combing the area for us. So really, it's safer for us to leave the house in the event that they find us here, rather than hide out." He paused, leaning in to rest his forehead lightly against the other's. "And Twister does like you. If he didn't, he wouldn't bother to ask how you are and if you're still angry with him." For the Fallen to be this physical with his affections was rare, and the fact that he kept his voice as earnest as possible during this should prove something. He tilted his head enough to be able to meet the man's piercing blue eyes, and instead of finding anything else to use in the argument, he settled for a single word; softening his voice and keeping his eyes gentle in only the way they ever were when looking at the Vampire, he murmured quietly - "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

He wasn't really missing the point. He just didn't get why it was so bloody important. "Do I have to meet them to approve of them? And what happens if I don't approve of them, hmm?" Most of what he'd heard about Reaper's family, from both Reaper and what little Javaid had been able to dig up, he figured he'd like them about as well as he did Twister. Which was about as good as Reaper was likely to get. "I care. It is just one of the many things you have that I do not; something I can never share with you." He said, sliding his arms around Reaper and resting his head on his shoulder. He felt...somehow lacking knowing that there were things Reaper had that he didn't. Like family. As far as he knew his bloodline was extinct. His parents had never had any other children and they themsleves had both been the only children. At least as far as he knew. He supposed he might have some long descended cousin of some degree out there but even if he had family, he wouldn't have kept in touch with them. "Not very but why does it have to be this? And why do both of you have to think it's so bloody important?" It was rare either half of his love's soul asked for anything and even rarer that they agreed on something (though he suspected Reaper sometimes said he wanted or didn't want something just to be a pain and be contrary to Zach).

"You were eavesdropping again." Not that he cared if Reaper wanted to listen in to Javaid's reports. It wasn't as if they were talking about anything highly secret or anything. And when he did want to hide information from Reaper, he could simply switch languages, something that never failed to frustrate the Fallen. Sometimes he did it just for the sake of seeing Reaper glare at him. He leaned back enough to look at the Fae's face and smiled a bit when Reaper leaned his forehead against his. "It's amusing to watch him squirm. I could pretend to be angry with him for years just to watch the way he fidgets when I'm in the room. And he might only ask if I'm angry because he's still afraid I'll kill him if he looks the wrong way at me." Maybe he was trying to change the subject or maybe he just wanted to prolong their argument so that he could delay the inevitable but the look Reaper gave him said his chances to delay were now over. There was no way he could say no when the Fae looked at him like that. And the ever so quiet 'please'....well.....it was one of the many reasons Nowe had a hard time saying no when Zach or Reaper really wanted something. That did not, however, mean he had to like the idea any more than he had a moment ago. "Fine. But I only say this because I know your next move will be to all but kidnap me and force me to go anyway." He stepped away and crossed his arms over his chest with a frown. Besides, if Reaper didn't decide to kidnap him he half suspected the Fae might go for a visit anyway and Nowe would rather be there if things went south than at home where he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am

Reaper looked down a bit before answering the other, the usual deeper tone to his voice slightly lower with some sort of emotion he was holding back. "Why is it so important to us? Because...despite everything they've done... We still love them." Most of them, at least. He had a burning, fiery hatred for Pyre, Shade, and a sort of love-hate thing for his twin brother. The last of the three had betrayed him on purpose, and he wasn't sure whether he cared more for Brio than he hated him or hated him more than he cared. As his mind lingered on the one who shared his face, his gaze gradually went blank and he sighed. Despite it all, he still wanted to see the Life Angel one more time. Though he still wasn't sure whether he'd hit his twin or embrace him. The boy scrunched up his face a bit as an aching took hold of his chest, and he rubbed at it absently. He never really liked it when emotions made him feel like that... It only served as a reminder that he wasn't the same as he used to be, which was...largely the man standing in front of him's fault. His attention was pulled back to the Vampire as he spoke, and he chuckled quietly in response to the comment about Twister. The Fallen only really managed to shake his head a bit before he sighed, lifting his head a little when Nowe eventually gave in.

The briefest of smiles captured his features before they were quickly replaced with a frown when the man stepped away from him, his hands reaching for the other before dropping to his sides. "I would not." Reaper huffed, shoving his hands in his pockets and lightly glaring at the other. "Thanks for the credit though. Good to know you always expect the lowest from me." He looked away then, shaking his head to be able to cover his eyes with his hair and peeked out of the corner of his eye at the other. "We should get ready to go then. If we leave soon, we'll be back here by nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 am

So he loved them. Why that meant they had to put themselves in danger just for a chat Nowe had no idea. At least he didn't know why it meant they had to go now. But he wasn't going to continue to question it. He'd already agreed anyway. He gave a small smirk at the somewhat hurt reaction Reaper gave him to his comment and stepped close again, brushing hair of of the Fallen's eyes and kissing his cheek. "You would and you know it. If it's really that important to you you'd make me go with you eventually." Zach might have given up for a bit but Reaper would stand there and argue with him all day until he gave in. At the mention of 'getting ready', he glanced down at his clothes and gave Reaper a raised eyebrow look. "I am ready unless you think I ought to change clothes."

As it turned out, he didn't need to change clothes though he had taken a moment to don his hidden blade. Though he tried to be optimistic and tell himself he probably wouldn't need it, he was not optimistic enough to leave it behind. He was quiet during the trip into the next city, his mind focused on the meeting ahead. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was sort of nervous. For all that he'd acted disinterested in what Reaper's family thought of him, he was worried they might not like him. Which was a stupid thing to worry about considering they were being hunted by a pair of crazy murderers but he couldn't really convince himself that it didn't matter. When they finally arrived at their destination, Nowe pulled Reaper to a stop. "How do you plan to introduce me to them?" It didn't really matter, he supposed, but he couldn't really wrap his head around the idea that they were lovers (lovers implied more intimacy than he and Reaper had yet achieved, he hadn't even gotten Reaper to say 'I love you' yet though he suspected as much) and the term boyfriend just seemed....too not childish exactly but certainly not a term he'd choose if he were introducing Reaper to anyone. "Any term I can think of for us just seems...well they don't feel quite right yet considering we are still exploring what we have. I am at a loss as to how to describe our relationship at times." Though Reaper could say whatever he wanted, Nowe half hoped he'd just decide to introduce him as a friend and nothing more.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 am

Once they'd arrived outside the destined building (it seemed as if his family had bought a small Inn to stay at), Reaper slowed to a stop, anticipation in his every move. His face was set in a mask of indifference though, and he tilted his head a bit as he studied his family's current 'home'. It looked like it was large enough that everyone would have their own room... "Why do I get the feeling they're going to stay here longer than they said they were?" He though aloud, frowning at the structure and clenching the hand that was mostly out of sight. Thankfully, the other dragged him out of his thoughts enough to make him look him in the eye, his brow furrowing a bit in slight confusion. "What do you mean?" Since he doubted that the Vampire had forgotten his own name, he suspected that he meant something other than that. "You mean like a technical term? You're my..." He trailed off, his line of thoughts likely falling into the same problem that Nowe had earlier. "Huh. I suspect that telling them that you're my Keeper wouldn't fly with you?" The Fallen joked lightly, then tilted his head a bit more as he thought a bit more. "You're the place where my heart lies." Was what he finally settled on with a nod. "They'll understand that. Or I could simply say that you're my Love." A shrug, then another head tilt. "Not quite Lovers but saying 'boyfriend' makes me feel like a girl and 'Mate' makes me feel like a dog. So Love will do."

Glancing back at the door, his nonchalant expression cracked slightly, and the corner of his mouth twitched a bit as he reached to ring the bell. "I'll make sure they tone down their welcome for you," He said quietly for Nowe's benefit mostly, his crimson eyes meeting the man's blue ones and sending a faintly affectionate look. Now was the hard part... As the door opened, Reaper's face went slack and he made his eyes look bored, peering at the brownish-blonde female who opened the door. "Oh my... Reaper!" Rose leaned forward to envelope the Fallen in her arms, her white wings tipped with emerald flaring slightly behind her. "Goddess, it's good to see you, little brother," Her jade eyes flickered over to the Vampire then, turning curious as she looked between them. "My apologies. I didn't know you had someone with you." She offered him a warm smile and inclined her head. "If you're important enough to be brought here, then you must be special to our Za- Reaper. Hello, my name is Rose. I'm his older sister." Despite what he was trying to pull off as far as looks when, the Fae couldn't help the smile on his face as he was released, and he nodded to the man. "I'll introduce you to him when the others are around. Now let us in or do you plan on keeping us out here all day?"
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 am

Nowe could only shrug at the question Reaper asked. He knew his family far better than Nowe did, after all. If he got the sense they were planning on staying then they were probably planning on staying. "Yes that. What am I to you?" It was mostly asked to clarify what he'd asked earlier and he frowned a bit at the Fae's first suggestion. Though the frown melted away into a look of mild surprise when he finally settled on an option. "You could, if you wanted, simply say friend as well." Was the first thing that really came to mind to say and he gave a shrug. "I only suggest it because there I times I question how you feel about me. Ours is a....complicated relationship." He'd have said more but Reaper was already reaching for the bell and Nowe settled for a look of casual disinterest as he spoke. Tone down their greeting indeed. If they were all as touchy as Twister he had a feeling someone might end up hurt by the time introductions were over. He had no desire to have a bunch of strangers pawing at him or pouncing on him for hugs.

He gave the girl who answered the door a quick look over, assessing her as a potential threat. He doubted any of the angels here would attack them but it was good to know who he was dealing with all the same. As he looked, the information he'd gotten from both Zach and Reaper, as well as Javaid supplied a name and element for the girl (who was by now hugging Reaper which made him frown; hugging was not a promising sign). This was Rose, the Earth element. Her own comments also told him she was older than Reaper but he had no idea how old she actually was. Judging by looks he'd say likely about as old or older than Pyre or Shade but by how much he could only guess. Overall, however, she seemed about as non-threatening as could be and he gave her a cool look. He'd have said something in reply to her introduction by Reaper beat him to it and he frowned at the Fae before turning back to Rose. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rose. I apologize for not giving my name but he's insistent on introducing me to all of you all at once." Which wasn't entirely true but she wouldn't know that and Reaper had already practically refused to introduce him anyway. But not saying anything at all felt a little rude and so he said that, though he kept his hands tucked in his pockets to avoid a handshake and, hopefully, any hugs Rose might have felt like giving.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:20 am

He hadn't been able to reply to what Nowe said due to being greeted by his sister, but when the Angeless stepped back to allow them to enter the building, he pointedly reached for the man's hand and intertwined their fingers. Yeah, I know. Complicated doesn't even begin to describe what we have, Reaper murmured into the man's mind, just for the sake of responding to him. But you know I do l-...care about you. So you will be introduced as my Love. The Fallen couldn't quite hide a smirk at Rose's facial expression when he began to lead the other inside, chuckling a bit to himself. Besides, I've never brought friends here. Never had them really, but even then I wouldn't have. So the fact that I brought you here has to say something. The Earth elemental flitted in after them, keeping her hands to herself but walking faster so she could walk alongside the two men rather than behind them. "I will gather the others in the dining area," She replied, walking past them and turning to smile again. "You can join us when you're ready. And...thank you. For being here." Before she left, her jade eyes met the crimson ones of her brother and after a moment she nodded. Though she was mainly looking at her sibling when she said this, her gaze flickered to Nowe as well before she left to get the others ready.

Once she was gone, Reaper wrapped his arms around the man's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the almost rare moment of affection with the other. "That wasn't so bad, now was it? And I already warned her that the more touchy-feely ones aren't to touch you unless you initiate it." See? He could look after you too, Nowe. "Not that it was really needed. The only ones who would even think of hugging you are Twister and Heart, but well. Yeah. No need to worry about them." Releasing the other from his grasp, he tilted his head to look around, eyes going a bit half-lidded as he recognized certain furniture or decorations. It looked like they'd be staying longer than he thought they would, but with luck it wouldn't be permanent. After a moment he peered back at the man and inclined his head, almost as if to say 'Ready when you are'. Though he'd all but pouted and bullied his way into bringing the Vampire to the family, he didn't want to rush him or make him more uncomfortable than he already was. He wasn't that cruel, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Nowe had considered refusing to let Reaper take his hand for the half-second before Reaper touched him. But he didn't, instead he simply followed the other inside, cursing his inability to respond to the mental conversation Reaper had initiated. Instead he settled for a light frown, particularly since he'd caught the brief hesitation before he'd said he cared for him. He did that a lot. Hesitated and then said something other than the words Nowe most wanted to hear. He gave a slight nod to Rose's words and was glad when she was gone. Not that she'd done anything he disapproved of but he just didn't want her around for a moment. It gave him a bit of time to talk to Reaper before he was tossed in to face the other Angels. "How can you call me your love when you won't even admit how you feel?" He questioned quietly, turning away from Reaper a bit. He didn't really expect much of an answer if he was perfectly honest with himself but who knew. Maybe Reaper would surprise him.

He leaned in to the Fallen's embrace and relaxed a bit, enough that Reaper would even be able to feel the tension leave his body. "How thoughtful of you. But did you make that request for my sake or theirs?" He questioned, though he was smiling a little as he said it. "I wouldn't have to worry about Twister anyway because he's still afraid of me. Heart, on the other hand, doesn't know me and has no reason not to touch." At least he'd be warned touching was a bad idea. That did not, however, mean the warning would work. He made a soft noise of disapproval when Reaper moved away and tucked his hands back in his pockets. He watched Reaper study their surroundings, trying to figure out what he was thinking. He didn't seem entirely happy and Nowe leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek when he finally looked back. "Come on then. The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can go back home." He said, reaching for the Fae's hand and glancing down the hallway. He wasn't sure where the dining area was though he could make a couple educated guesses. He figured Reaper had some way of knowing where to go considering Rose hadn't given him any directions as far as he knew.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

Reaper pondered the quiet question he'd been given and tilted his head, considering his words carefully before he spoke. "You know how I feel. I didn't know that those three words meant so much to you." He shook his head and sighed quietly, trying to figure out a way to put his thoughts into words so that the other would understand. "We don't have a lot right now, but I was sort of hoping I'd be able to show you how I felt rather than having to say it. Those words are powerful, and when I say them, I want it to be at a time that is special to us both." Who would have thought the darker side of the Fallen actually put that much thought into anything? He looked around the room a bit more before settling his gaze back on the other when he spoke up, a bit of a smile lifting his lips. "A bit of both, actually. Mostly for yours. I would laugh if you stabbed one of them for doing anything stupid.
If it's well deserved, then have at it."
While he pondered what else to say, he felt Nowe's lips at his cheek, and peered at the other curiously, for a moment before smiling a bit more. "You're sure? Alright then." He laced their fingers together and squeezed lightly, starting to make his way down the hall.

He made it to the end where there were double doors and he pushed them open, setting his jaw a bit when a chorus of "Welcome, Zachariel and friend!" greeted them. He gave a thin lipped smile and took his hand back from Nowe - only to wrap it almost possessively around the man's waist. "Not friend. Love." He swept his free hand in a wide half-circle to indicate his entire family, looking back to the man with a faint smile. "This is my family... I'll introduce them one by one in a second, but..." Looking back at the Angels seated around the dining table, he raised his voice so they'd all hear him; "This is Nowe, my love." He waited for the few surprised (though pleased) titters to die down before smiling a bit more. If there's anything you want to tell them, go ahead. He sent mentally, looking at the other out of the corner of his eye. Twister, seated fifth down from the male in the largest chair, was all but bouncing in his seat to see the Vampire there. Rose gave an inviting smile, and it was obvious that the entire group were trying to avoid looking at the three empty chairs at various parts of the table. "Welcome, Nowe." The man in the largest chair sat up a bit straighter, his silvery gray wings shifting slightly behind him. "I'm First. We are happy to have you here for a visit."
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 am

"I've never given so much of myself to anyone before. Can you blame me for hoping that the one I've given it to could give as much in return? I've heard it before but the words always felt...empty. There was nothing behind them and I cared very little to hear them from the ones saying it. But you're different and it does mean something." He shook his head and gave a sort of helpless shrug. "I do know but sometimes someone just has to hear the words to know for sure. And the words themselves are not powerful. If I walked up to Twister and said 'I love you' it would mean nothing to him or me. They would just be words. It is the feelings behind them that matter." But if Reaper wanted to be stubborn he would be. It wasn't as if Nowe could force him to say anything. And standing in the middle of the hallway getting ready to meet the Fallen's family was probably one of the worst places to be discussing it. "Just...nevermind. Forget I said anything." That was easier said than done but it was clear he no longer wished to pursue the subject and that Reaper should just leave it alone for the time being.

Instead he tried to put the thoughts out of his mind and let the Fallen lead him to the designated meeting place, casting a quick glance at Reaper when the group greeted him as Zachariel. He'd only been able to get away with it the couple times he'd needed to do so because he'd explained how it would be awkward to try and explain things later. That didn't mean Reaper liked it any better so he did try and refrain from doing so when possible out of respect. He let Reaper place his arm around him and slid in a bit closer, peering at the angels around the table with a sort of wide-eyed innocence and curiosity he didn't really feel. There were three empty chairs, Pyre and Shade probably belonged in two of them but the third took him a moment to place. Life. The one who, as far as he knew, was Zach's twin. He had no idea why that particular angel wouldn't be there but decided he didn't really care. He did lose his innocent mask for a moment when his gaze traveled over the girl that had been with Pyre and Shade when they'd attacked but he only gave her the barest of nods and moved on. He gave Reaper a slightly confused look at the mental comment and gave a shrug that the Fallen would feel more than see. He had no idea what to say to them. Finally the one seated at the head of the table sat up and spoke and Nowe studied him a bit more closely as he introduced himself as First. He bit back his immediate response and, unable to think of a polite way to say he'd really rather be elsewhere, merely decided to continue his shy act and ducked back behind Reaper a bit. "I...think I'll let him do the talking for now." He said, indicating Reaper with a nod as he peered around his love at the angels. So maybe Twister would know he wasn't as shy as he was pretending to be but he didn't much care. The others wouldn't know that and maybe it would make them leave him alone. If nothing else, it was worth a try.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 am

Reaper didn't quite understand what was going on with Nowe, but he frowned slightly when he was told to forget he'd said anything. He hadn't intended to upset him. His mouth twitched several times at the greeting, but he couldn't help the way his eyes lit up a bit when the only Neutral Angel spoke up. Though once he had finished speaking, his eyes darted around the table, his frown returning when he realized who was missing... "Where's Brio?" His tone was casual, as if he was asking about the weather, but the Vampire at his side might be able to detect the hurt hidden just under the surface. Something that the other Angels wouldn't be able to pick up on. The others shared quick glances with each other before looking back to First, who merely sat back down and gave a simple response. "He had business to attend to." The Fallen wasn't satisfied with this answer, as would be apparent by the way his jaw twitched, but he dared not push the issue further. Instead, he nodded, casting a long-look at the other at the act he was putting up. He wouldn't question it aloud for the moment, but when he was alone with the other he certainly would poke a bit. Instead, he flashed an almost gentle smile and squeezed his arm around the other, peering back at his family and shaking his head a bit at the happy looks they were receiving.

The Air Elemental seemed a bit confused by the act as well, but like his brother, he decided it was best to just go with it. He gave the Fallen a long look until the other met his eyes, then canted his head ever so slightly. Reaper blinked and made a little 'oh, right' under his breath, nudging Nowe a bit to get his attention. "Time for introductions. The one who introduced himself is First, obviously. Then we have Heart," The male with almost rainbow shaded eyes nodded and smiled at the man. "That one next to him is Patch." The water elemental nodded, his nearly turquoise eyes curious. "You've met Rose and Twister." Both Angels smiled and gave a little wave before frowning and looking at two of the empty seats next to each other. The Fallen skipped over them and went on to the eight, noddig to man. "That's Flare, the one next to him is Anima. Next is Era..." The Fae nodded or smiled when they were introduced, though next in line was trying not to look all that guilty. "...You've met Demi, and those last seats there would be...one is mine. The other is Brio's." His eyes held the hint of sadness from earlier, but he shook his head a bit to try and get rid of it. "And that's my family." He hoped that this would go smoother from here on out, but he wasn't sure it would for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 am

Nowe did indeed pick up on the hurt in Reaper's voice as he questioned the location of the Life angel. And he wasn't happy with First's answer either, though unlike Reaper, he had no reservations about saying so. "What sort of business?" He questioned, scanning the table in general for reactions. He didn't like when others shared looks before answer questions. It meant they were hiding something. Belatedly he realized he was supposed to be acting shy and, to cover his lapse in judgement, he turned and buried his face in Reaper's shoulder, as if he were ashamed he'd spoken up out of turn. "I don't like the looks they shared. It's never a good sign." He whispered so that Reaper would hear. "And have I mentioned recently that I really wish that telepathy thing you do worked both ways? That would make this so much easier." He added, frowning slightly even as he was nudged a bit and introductions were started.

He turned back to the group and nodded to each Angel as he or she was introduced though he said nothing. He gave the two chairs that had been skipped a dark look as if imagining the angels that were supposed to be there. He longed to ask the others why they'd let their brethren hunt down and kill one of their own but held his tongue. It wasn't a question he'd refrain from asking forever but the first meeting seemed like a really bad time to ask such a question. Instead, he gave Reaper a small hug when he mentioned Brio again and focused on the Angels he'd just been introduce to again, pushing thoughts of Pyre and Shade as far away as he could. "It's....nice to meet all of you." He said, though found himself unsure of what else to say. So, he simply said the first thing that came to mind. "I must admit this is...a first for me, being introduced to someone's family like this. Sort of feels like I've been put on display." He cast a slightly accusatory look at Reaper as he said that last, just to let him know he wasn't entirely forgiven for dragging him out here like this. "I really don't know what to say." He half expected a question and answer session to start up and he sincerely hoped it didn't. He wasn't quite feeling up to answering a couple dozen questions about himself, especially considering he was pretty sure family tended to ask difficult questions like 'what do you do for a living?'. Considering he hadn't found a time to properly explain to Reaper what he did for a living he certainly wasn't going to explain it to Reaper's family. Luckily he had generic answers he could give to just about all of the questions he could think of that they might possibly ask and hopefully they'd satisfy the angels' curiosity. And there were, of course, some questions he'd simply refuse to answer and they'd just have to deal with that.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:40 pm

It would be hard to miss the glint that sparked in First's eyes when Nowe oh-so-boldly asked what business the other Angel had. However, it wasn't for the fact that he was poking into their business; it was because one who was 'shy' didn't speak out like that. "A bit of trouble in another city. He'll return soon." Reaper gritted his teeth more at that answer and hid the scowl on his face by turning to 'comfort' his love, nodding almost unnoticably in response. "Yeah, you've mentioned it." He murmured back, giving the other a kiss on the temple before lifting his head to look back at the others. His crimson eyes flickered from face to face, hoping to see something past their smiles and happy gazes. There was only one who showed anything different, and he narrowed his sights on Demi, though he kept the smile from earlier on his face. "Well, I hope he doesn't take too long... I'd hate for my twin to miss meeting my love." The statement wasn't entirely false, as it was made known by the faintly longing tone to his voice. The hug he received earned a soft noise and a hug in return, and his gaze returned to his family, scrutinizing them again before sighing and listening to what the Vampire had to say.

The look that he was given earned an innocent smile, though the glint in Reaper's eyes told a different story. He was all too happy to have him here, and soon the 'meeting' would be over and he'd be able to relax more. A few of the Angels nodded to what he had to say, others smiled politely, while First just seemed to be intent on studying the man. This was the first time an outsider had become important enough to Death that he felt the need to bring him here. What was special about the man? "It's fine. I only really have one question for you at any rate..." The others in the room, even the Fallen at Nowe's side, turned slightly to peer at him, though the Fae's stand tensed just slightly. The neutral Angel stood, placing his hands on the table and peered at the man steadily, his voice low and curious. "You are special to him, to be here today with us. But is he where your heart is?" He was assuming that the Vampire knew about that promise at this point in time, and if he didn't, then First would explain.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Nowe made a face that none of the others could see at First's answer. He didn't like the fact one of the angels was missing. He really didn't. And the fact no one seemed to want to say where he'd gone didn't help. And his act of shyness was beginning to become tiresome. So when First spoke again, he turned and faced him boldly, even stepping slightly away from Reaper as the question was posed. "Sie fragen, wie das versprechen sie mir, ja? Wenn ja würde ich die Feder nicht akzeptiert wenn er war, nicht wo mein Herz liegt.*" However, knowing Reaper wouldn't have a clue what he'd said, he added in English. "I love him. I would not be here if I didn't. That is all you need to know of my heart." His gaze scanned the gathered Angels, almost as if daring them to challenge his claim or try to deny his answer.

When it was obvious nothing was going to happen, he turned once again to First. "Das Wissen, ich werde mich wehren und meine mit meinem eigenen Leben. Wenn Brio ist in meiner Stadt probleme wird er die Konsequenzen ziehen." There would be no mistaking the dark light in his eye as he spoke. Reaper seemed to care for his twin but Nowe had no prior attachment to the Life Angel. And he also had no reason not to forewarn First of what, exactly, those consequences would be if he found out Brio was helping Pyre and Shade. "Wenn er uns verrät, wird er nicht überleben. Sein Leben wird mir gehören." It was not the first time he'd issued a warning like that but it was the first time he knew he would carry through with it no matter the consequences. If anything were to happen to Reaper, it would be in the Angels' best interest to leave and never return. He held the Neutral Angel's gaze a moment longer before softening his expression and regarding the group at large. "Does anyone else have any questions for me?" He suspected plenty of them had questions but how many were questions about him and how many were about what he'd just said he had no idea.

*You ask about the promise they made me, yes? If so I would not have accepted the feather if he was not where my heart lie.
**Know this, I will defend me and mine with my own life. If Brio is in my city causing trouble he will face the consequences.
***If he betrays us, he will not survive. His life will belong to me.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:25 am

First peered calmly back at the Vampire, and while the others seated at the table looked faintly startled by the boldness, there was no surprise in the Neutral's eyes. Instead, he almost smiled, shuffling his wings behind himself as he listened to what the man had to say. His eyes remained politely indifferent up until he mentioned the promise being made, then they turned to the Fallen to give him a long, though curious, look. When Reaper stared back almost defiantely, despite not knowing what his love had said, the eldest Angel laughed softly, shaking his head a bit. "Capisco...*" He murmured quietly, the faint smile returning. Stepped around the table, he made his way closer to where the couple was standing, keeping his stand open and unintimidating. "Così egli ti ha dato la promessa poi.**" The Death Angel couldn't help but both tense up and relax at the same time, seeming unsure of how to react to the proximity. He couldn't quite stop the huff of annoyance at the fact that Nowe spoke in German first, but his eyes softened slightly at the words he spoke in English. Completely ignoring the fact that his Eldest brother was standing not that far away from him, or that the rest of his family was watching, he turned enough to kiss his love's cheek lightly, close to the corner of his lips but not quite. The remainder of the Angels didn't try to refute what the man had said and some even nodded in approval. Their attention was back on the Angel when he was spoken to, carefully monitoring his body language though it was clear he was giving nothing away.

Though Reaper's face twisted into a pout and a slightly curled lip of annoyance that he couldn't understand what either of them, but he didn't act out on it. Instead, he waited to see if his brother would throw him a bone and answer in English; no such luck, apparently. First tilted his head a bit, waiting until the man was finished before giving a not-so-quiet - "Così sia. Si può avere l'altro due pure.***" He lifted his gaze and turned back to the others, addressing them all in English now. "None of you are to interfere if this man takes down Pyre, Shade, or..." Here he paused, mostly due to the Fallen's crimson eyes being wide as saucers. No... He wouldn't say that last name... He couldn't... "'Or Brio. As you know, the other two have gone against the laws we have set in stone for many years, so they must be brought to justice. If it is determined that Brio has any hand in it, you aren't to hold back. Understood?" The others bowed their heads and murmured their agreements quietly, though it was reluctant for a few of them. The first one to ask a question would be the Earth Elemental, raising her hand like a child in school before she spoke shyly. "Do you know any of his favorite foods yet?" The others twisted around to stare at her, but she only had eyes, and a smile, for Nowe at that point in time. Hopefully the others would take up a cue from her and not ask super-personal questions. Reaper, for the time, chose to rest his chin on the man's shoulder, peering at each of his siblings for a moment before looking back at his love.

* I see...
** So he gave you the Promise then.
*** So be it. You can have the other two as well.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:58 am

Nowe gave the eldest angel a curious look at the Italian but, at first, said nothing. There was no reason to respond to what the Angel had said. When he approached, Nowe held his ground, lifting his chin defiantly despite their difference in height. He wasn't sure if he wasn't supposed to understand of if the Angel was just testing him but at the next words, Nowe nodded. "Egli ha fatto, anche se non sono sicuro che egli è totalmente consapevole di ciò che è accaduto."* He responded, smirking a bit despite himself. If First had sought to confuse him, as Nowe had somewhat subconsciously done by speaking German in the first place, he had failed. That and he couldn't help but smile whenever Reaper kissed him.

He did not miss the looks of approval some of the others gave them and was tempted to glare at the lot of them. He didn't care if they approved or not but clearly Reaper did and so he merely ignored them for the most part. Instead he focused back on First when he spoke up again, somewhat surprised that there was no refusal of his claim, no defense of the Life Angel....nothing. In fact, he was even giving him permission to take out Pyre and Shade. Not that he'd been seeking permission to do that but still... "Essi erano già mie."** Was all he could say in response to that for the moment. Brio was still an unknown but it did make Nowe feel a little better to know that, if it came to it, he could kill the Life Angel without fear of retaliation. "I assure you I will not hunt Brio unless he gives me reason to. But Pyre and Shade forfeit their lives when I learned that they were back and hunting the one I hold most dear." He replied, more for Reaper's benefit than anyone else's. He was distracted from further comment (not that he had anything more to say on the matter, at least not to anyone else in the room aside from Reaper) By Rose's question. "Ja. He is rather fond of pancakes." He replied, turning his head a bit to smile at Reaper, relaxing back into the other now that everything seemed to have smoothed over and was going as well as he could have hoped.

*He did, though I am not sure he is wholly aware of what happened.
**They were already mine.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 pm

First showed no surprise to hear the man respond to him in Italian, but chose instead to widen his faint smile a bit more. He approved of this man, not that he'd have made Zach pick a new lover if he hadn't. He inclined his head a bit, raising a brow a bit at the statement but choosing not to question it for now. Stepping back a bit, he nodded and watched the way the Fallen angled his body, as if to step between them at the slightest show of unpleasant intentions. The Neutral Angel chuckled, flaring his wings fully behind him to stretch before furling them again. Reaper snorted and looked away, mostly to hide the look of admiration he had when the other's full wingspan was shown. "Easy, Necro. I don't mean him harm." Speaking in English for mostly the boy's sake, he returned his gaze to the Vampire and for the first time since they'd gotten there, he gave a full smile. "Mi piaci. Sono felice che ha trovato un amore in voi."* At the comment of them already being his, the Angel merely nodded, turning to reclaim his seat at the head of the table. Once settled, he gave an encouraging smile to Rose and a slightly urging look to the others, a hint of sterness in his gaze before turning back to the couple and waiting to here the answer given.

The remaining Angels didn't respond much to the statement he gave before answering the Earth elemental, some even giving faint looks of acceptance. Their brothers had brought this on themselves, so they deserved whatever hell came their way. Reaper peered at his love when he answered and smiled back, raising a brow at Twister as he all but squirmed in his seat. "What about his favorite kind of juice? Or his favorite kind of sweet?" Rose gave her younger brother an amused look before looking back at the Vampire, some of the others settled at the table starting to look curious. Perhaps things would go even better than what the Fallen had expected? Another down the line, closer to First, chose to speak up then, his blue eyes curious. "How extensive is your medical knowledge? I know that Zachariel gets injured rather often when he's training," Patch smiled and shook his head at memories from a while back. "I'd be willing to teach you a few pointers? Though Angels are extremely similar to humans, we have a few tricks that jump start our healing process. Only if you would like to learn them, that is. I won't force you." A playful glare was shot towards the Water user, though the Fae had a faintly fond look in his eye. He missed Patch quite a bit too, and it seemed as if his siblings were becoming more relaxed around Nowe. Which was a good thing.

* I like you. I'm happy that he has found a love in you.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

The fact Reaper was willing to step in and defend him was both endearing and a bit irritating and Nowe gave him a gentle prod. "I can defend myself, you know that." He murmured quietly so only Reaper, and perhaps First, would hear. The next thing First said was....unexpected to say the least. Not that he cared much if First liked him but the fact he would admit it was something. He gave a slight nod in response, a subtle acknowledgement that he understood and accepted what First had said. And a small sign that the feeling was mutual. He liked First as much as could be hoped considering he hardly knew him.

When Twister spoke up Nowe resisted the urge to cringe. At least his question hadn't been a personal one like he'd expected and he thought back to previous conversations with Reaper. He recalled a conversation that had, strangely enough, turned to juices one day he gave a slight nod to the Wind Angel. "Strawberry banana is his favorite juice. But sweets has not come up. I do not often keep them around the house. But it will be something to ask him later won't it?" He questioned with a brief smile for the bouncy Angel. The next question was one that caught him off guard and he considered it for a moment before answering. "Extensive enough to heal him of the injuries Pyre and Shade had given him when we first met. I expect that I am older than you think I am. I have had time to learn quite a bit. But I would be interested in learning more about you. Especially if it will help me keep him safe." He replied, curious if any of them were going to actually ask him questions about himself or if they were going to continue asking him what he had learned about Reaper. "You can ask me about myself too, you know. Just know there are some questions I will not answer. " He added, giving the ones that had not yet spoken up curious looks. What questions would they come up with?

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 am

Reaper's expression turned to one of amusement at Nowe's insistance that he could take care of himself, and nodded. However, the movement he'd made wasn't so much for the Vampire's safety as a way of showing First that he wasn't about to stand down if he chose to attack his love. It seemed as if it wasn't necessary though, and he relaxed with a somewhat irritated noise; mostly due to them speaking nearly entirely in another language. He let it show by a slight pout on his face, trying to hide it by peering back at his siblings. Keeping a careful eye on them, he waited to hear his love's answer to the next question, smirking a bit to see it was from Twister. The Angel beamed when he was answered and nodded, turning to look down the table and raising an eyebrow to urge the others into speaking. Once he was answered, Patch nodded, offering the man a slight smile in respond. "I suspect that you are around the same age as Shade. Just a feeling I get when looking at your eyes. There's a maturity there that can only be gained after many, many years." He paused a moment before tilting his head a bit, nodding and looking to the Fallen. "If you planned to stay longer than a day, then I would be happy to teach you in the morrow. For now, the others have questions, I believe." Settling back in his chair, he motioned for the others to carry on, and this time it was another female who spoke up.

The blonde haired Angel smiled kindly at him before casting her gaze down at her eldest brother for a moment. "Pardon me if this is too nosy, but you mentioned being older than my brother thought." She paused, as if thinking of possibly re-wording her question before peering at him again. "And though it's clear that you're not human, what species do you belong to, if you don't mind me asking?" Twister chose that moment to turn and give her a look that plainly said 'OhMyGoddess, Era, you can't just ask people what species they are!' Era gave him a chidding look in return and looked back to the man, eyes bright and curious while the others thought of what to ask after he answered her.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 am

"You are very cute when you put, you know that right?" Nowe whispered to Reaper even as he tried to hide the fact he was upset about not understanding what he and First had been talking about. "Perhaps I shall have to teach you Italian; if you'd like to learn that is." He added, turning back to Patch when he spoke up in response to Nowe's answer. "From what I understand Shade is just shy of ten years older than me. So you would be correct in thinking we are about the same age." From there Patch could make a fairly accurate guess about how old he actually was, though he had no intentions of giving his true age unless one of them asked him outright how old he was. He merely gave a nod and a shrug to his other comment. "I don't know how long we will be here. But if we do stay longer than the evening I would be glad to speak with you more tomorrow." If only because he might be able to obtain some knowledge on how to kill Pyre and Shade as well as knowledge on how to heal Reaper should he be injured.

He switched his gaze to the female who spoke up next and debated whether to be mean about his answer or not. Pyre and Shade hadn't seem pleased to learn he was a vampire so what would the others thing of him once they knew? Not that it really mattered what they thought but it was something to consider. So he opted for a more or less polite answer. "I'm surprised you didn't hear that from Pyre and Shade." Maybe they were ashamed to know a vampire had bested them both, who really knew with crazy Angels? At any rate, he flashed her a full smile and it would be obvious what his answer would be if any of them took the time to notice the fangs his smile revealed. "You are right in thinking I am not human, though I once was. That was many, many years ago, however. I am a vampire." And now he half expected half of them to ask him questions about what it was like to be a vampire. Those were questions he didn't mind answering though some of the answers could get a little tricky sometimes. Like when people had the ever so brilliant idea to ask what it was like not to have a heartbeat. How did one describe something that had long since just become a part of everyday life...or un-life as it were. How did one describe what it was like to have a heartbeat? It wasn't easy though he did try to answer as best he could when asked.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Though he was trying hard to keep an uninterested appearance in everything, he couldn't help the small smile-twitch thing his mouth did when Nowe whispered to him. He didn't answer other than to let his face slip further into the pout, but he brightened ever so slightly at the offer. "I'd rather learn German, to be honest..." He whispered back, peering back at his brother when he spoke again. Patch's offer earned a raised eyebrow, and despite his immediate 'No!' reaction to staying longer... He honestly wouldn't mind it. It would be nice to spend time with them again, and his love could benefit from some of the things they could teach him. Each of the Angels had their own fighting style, some of them using inspiration from other forms, but mostly they created their techniques themselves. "You're free to ask them questions too, you know. Don't make this all just one-sided." The Fallen murmured under his breath, partially narrowing his eyes on Era when she spoke up. They'd never had problems with Vampires before, but he wasn't sure what his family would think of the fact that he was 'dating' one. Lifting his chin a bit, he met each of his sibling's gaze, holding them for a moment as he waited for the man to respond.

There were a few titters when the man smiled at them in a way to expose his fangs, but none of them seemed displeased or revolted. In fact, some of them seemed almost excited. Era blinked a few times before smiling back, inclining her head in a silent 'thank you' for answering her question, but it was one of her sisters that spoke up next. Anima leaned forward on the table, and despite not meaning it to sound flirty in the least, smiled and tilted her head. "You have a nice smile." When she didn't immediately follow up with a question, Reaper cleared his throat, which seemed to do the trick. "Right then, sorry. Admittedly, I don't know much about Vampires. Are you associated with a particular Element, like we are?" She glanced to her siblings, smiling a bit when Patch demonstrated by forming a small water-ball in his hands. Twister flicked his wrist down the table, causing a light breeze to lift their hair before returning to him. "And what are your real thoughts on being here?" She was blunt, but she would ask what others wouldn't. Had to give her credit for that, at least.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 am

Nowe merely smirked at Reaper's response to his suggestion. He might teach Reaper German or he might refuse just to be irritating. He hadn't quite decided yet. "What questions would I ask? There are far more of them than there are of me. Besides, any questions I would ask are best asked in a one on one setting." Maybe he was just making excuses but he didn't really see any point in asking mundane questions when he already knew the basics about each Angel. Asking about their favorite colors or foods just seemed....silly.

The next angel that spoke up earned a small smile in return for her comment and e nodded though said nothing. He pondered her question a moment, instinctively smoothing his hair after Twister's little demonstration. "I am not nor have I ever heard of a vampire with any abilities aside from those any vampire possesses, with some exceptions to clairvoyant or otherwise psychic humans. I suppose it's possible a Fae like yourself could be made a vampire and then yes, you would likely retain your elemental abilities but I've never heard of such a thing nor am I sure if you, or any Fae, could be Turned." Just because he'd never heard of it happening didn't mean it had never been tried. Most Fae had true forms that were not quite human which, he suspected, meant they couldn't be Turned. But who really knew until it was tried? "If I had to guess, however, and say one element created or ruled over vampires I would certainly say we are most closely associated with the elements of Death and Darkness. We are not living and we feed on the life source of those that are. We do not need to kill but there is a certain....darkness that makes us less....bothered by violence and death." His answer was probably longer than Anima had expected but he'd never thought much on it until she asked so he said what had come to mind. He also smiled a bit at her second question and shrugged. "I admit I am only here because R-Zach all but begged me to come. I think it is dangerous to walk into the heart of your city and stand around chatting like this while there are others out there who would happily take any opportunity to do me and Zach harm. I would feel safer in my own city where I know who I can trust to help should something happen. But I am here and thus far nothing bad has happened so perhaps I was being over-cautious." She had asked for an honest answer and that is what she got. But only Reaper would be able to tell that he wasn't wholly relaxed, despite the way he leaned against the Fallen and seemed unconcerned and at ease about being there.

Profile - History
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm

The Psychic Elemental tilted her head a bit more, nodding along as the man explained. Despite everything, she was extremely intrigued, as would be apparent by the gleam in her eyes. The others seemed interested as well, all except for Demi; she'd sunk down in her chair a bit, squirming uneasily to avoid making eye contact with the man. When he got into the talk of the elements, nine pairs of eyes cut over to Reaper, making him blink a bit. Anima almost purred, folding her hands and resting her chin on her hands as she peered at him. "Really now? And how do you feel about feeding from Fae? Or having a Fae feed from you?" It would be hard to miss the way her eyes flickered to her youngest brother, and he couldn't help but swallow meeting her gaze. "That isn't a proper question to ask, Anima." He said slowly, picking up on the question lurking just under the one she asked. She merely smiled in response and shrugged, almost as if to say 'I don't know what you're talking about.' Turning her indigo gaze back to the man, she listened intently to what he had to say about being here, giving an amused noise under her breath. "I see. Yes, Zachariel can be quite persuasive when he really cares to be." She offerered her brother a kind look, and he only wrinkled his nose at her in return. He still wasn't very happy with her at the moment.

However, the explanation also perked the attention of one of the others, and the male was a bit less bold than his younger sibling. "We would be able to keep you safe." The Light Elemental murmured, shifting his pure white wings behind him a bit. "Even if that meant going up against my mirror, I would much rather have my youngest brother safe." He looked down a bit sadly, and Rose stretched out a wing to brush against his lightly out of comfort. Reaper made a face and nuzzled into Nowe, sending a mental thought to him to explain. We were created in pairs... Each with their opposite element. Flare's mirror, his opposite, is Shade. He's really bent about it. "Any other questions? There was something I wanted to show Nowe, after all... That is, if you brought it with you?" He looked to Rose when he asked, and she smiled and nodded. "Of course, Necro. You know I wouldn't be without it." Which prompted another question from her. She turned her emerald gaze to the man and smiled again, tilting her head a bit. "Are you musically inclined?" It was clear from the look on Anima's face that she wasn't done with her questions, but she would share with the others for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   

Back to top Go down

Dive Right In
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next