HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 am
Information
» Rules
» Humans
» Werewolves
» Shifters
» Dragons
» Vampires
» Fae
Cbox
Latest topics
» Irish Eyes
by Kythen Lyaer Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

» The End of the Beginning
by Nowe Veleno Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am

» Cowboy Casanova v2.0
by Kythen Lyaer Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:42 pm

» Dive Right In
by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 am

» Hide In Plain Sight...
by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Share | 

Sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sacrifice   Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:48 am

Zachariel Jev Bant :: Necro 'Nec', Reaper, more tba:: Looks 18:: Fallen Angel
What am I supposed to do now that the only family I've ever known has turned on me...? I'm alone now... And I'm scared... Where do I go from here? Who do I turn to? No one will help a wingless Angel... I just know it...

All About Us (Friends, Best Friends)
...If they hurt you, they hurt me too...
TBA

Running Blind ('Family')
...Every broken dream that I leave behind...
Elemental Group (Real names not given for a reason. ;3)

First/Neutral (Eldest)
Days go on forever...
The first created of the group, the eldest, and the only one with gray wings. He wasn't a big part of my life growing up these past years, but whenever I felt like I couldn't go on, I felt as if he was right there next to me, urging me onward. I only met him in person a few times, but those times that I did, I knew that I wanted to be as strong as him one day.

Heart/Spirit (Second)
Here I am, the quintessence of life...
TBA

Patch/Water (Third)
You will find me time after time...
If I was ever hurt when I was training with Pyre or just plain got hurt in general, I could always count on Patch to help me heal. He was our healer of sorts, so we always came to him when we got injured. White wings tipped with a soft blue made up his wings, and his pale blue eyes always smiled, no matter how upset with us he was. He was always patient, but when he on his last nerve, it put the others to shame.

Rose/Earth (Fourth)
I would die for you...
My secret keeper and close to being one of my best friends in the Order, I knew I could always count on my oldest sister to be there for me. Like her element, she's loyal and stable, always offering a kind smile and great advice when I needed it. Her wings were amongst the purest of white, despite the emerald green flight feathers they had. I miss her and hope that one day I can spend time with her again.

Twister/Air (Fifth)
Bouncing off the walls again...
If there was EVER anyone in the Order who I'd peg as a clown, it's have to be Twister. The guy was a loone, but could always be counted on for a good laugh or just plain being able to cheer us up. Once, I swear I saw him running around with panty hose on his head... Anyway. The guy had off-white colored wings, though the flight feathers were a really cheerful yellow. Even though some of his jokes mentally scarred me growing up, I miss the big goof.

Pyre/Fire (Sixth)
I can't stop and you can't stop me...
Pyre is the one who taught me how to fight... He's also the one who was dumb enough to push me to black out more often. His wings are black like mine used to be, but his flight feathers were a duller shade of red than mine... Mine were crimson... Anyway... He was always quick to get angry, but he was also quick to laugh about it later. He was one of the ones I was closest to in the group, and I can't believe he's apart of the active searching group... You know... The ones hunting me down...

Shade/Dark (Seventh)
I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night...
Shade... There's a lot to be said about Shade, but I guess I can settle for 'good sparring partner'. He has this wild fighting style, and the way he uses his whip can all but take an eye out. His eyes are black like his soul wings, though his wings are the only ones who are purely black. No other color touches them. He's also part of the active searching group, but I am not surprised by this. He's nutty anyway... This just gives him the chance to 'play'.

Perfect Enemy (Rivals, Enemies)
...Why should I welcome your domination...
TBA

Show Me Love (Crushes, Lovers)
...I'm screaming for more...

Nowe Veleno (Crush)
Should it hurt to love you? Should I feel like I do?
Info coming later~

Craving (Ex-Lovers, Ex-Friends)
...I only want what I can't have...
TBA

Last edited by Zachariel Bant on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Claiming this for Reaper. ;3
Back to top Go down

Sacrifice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1